This is a tutorial to explain you how download and install Windows 8.
We give you many versions of Windows 8 (.iso).
You can install your computer for free, but you need to have a license to activate Windows 8.
You can found your license under your laptop or on the case of your computer. The license looks like this :
Download Windows 8, choose your version :
How install Windows 8 :
For install Windows 8 we have a simple and fast method. We’ll need a USB stick of at least 8 gigabytes to use as a boot drive and a software : Windows 7 USB DVD download tool.
If you don’t have a USB stick you can use a DVD-Rom.
Creation of the USB stick Windows installation :
- Start Windows 7 USB DVD download tool.
- Click Browse.
- Search and select the iso of Windows 8.
- Click on Next.
- Click on USB device if you use an USB stick or DVD of you use a DVD-ROM.
- Selection you device, then click Begin copying.
- A window will appear, click Erase USB Device.
- A window will appear again, click Oui.
- Now, please be patient …
- When the operation is complete, the progress bar will turn green.
- You can close the software.
- Restart your computer.
- Press the key F2 or Del (it’s depends on the configurations).
- Go on tab : Boot, then choose on first position : Removable Devices.
- Go on tab : Exit, choose Exit Saving Changes.
- Choose Yes.
- When the computer will restart, the installation of Windows will start, just follow instructions :
Install Windows from USB stick :