Kaspersky Internet Security 2016
Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive computer protection against known and new threats, network and phishing attacks, and spam. Various functions and protection components are available as part of Kaspersky Internet Security to deliver comprehensive protection.
Computer Protection :
Protection components are designed to protect the computer against known and new threats, network attacks, fraud, and spam. Every type of threat is handled by an individual protection component. Components can be enabled or disabled independently of one another, and their settings can be configured.
In addition to the real-time protection provided by the security components, we recommend that you regularly scan your computer for viruses and other malware. This is necessary in order to prevent any possible spreading of malicious programs that have not been discovered by protection components, for example, because a low security level was set or for other reasons.
Kaspersky Internet Security provides the following new features :
- The application now switches to limited functionality mode when the license expires.
- Interaction of the application with supported browsers has been improved: now a single extension is used instead of several separate plug-ins.
- Anti-Phishing protection has been improved.
- The graphic user interface has been improved.
- The size of the application installation package has been reduced.
- Private Browsing functionality has been added.
- System Changes Control functionality has been added.
- Trusted Applications mode can now be enabled without running an analysis of the installed applications.
- It is now possible to create Firewall rules in notification windows.
- Network activity of applications can now be controlled before Kaspersky Internet Security has started.
- The Manage resources window has been improved.
- The operation of Protected Browser has been improved.
- Protection against unauthorized recording of the audio stream from built-in and external microphones has been added.
- User Guide (2,02 Mo)