Microsoft Toolkit is a utility that activates Windows and Office for free. It is also known as the Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator. It includes the following key features.
Microsoft Toolkit features
- It is free and open source software.
- It helps you activate MS products such as Windows and MS Office for free.
- You can control and manage the services of it.
- It provides you with live notification and alerts upon activation.
- You can use this tool online or offline.
- It supports all versions of Windows and MS Office.
- It activates Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- It is compatible with 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
- It is clean, virus-free and reliable software.
- It provides lifetime activation of Windows
Description of Microsoft Toolkit
Microsoft Toolkit is the combination of activators named KMSPico, Auto KMS and EZ-Activator. These modules are based on the algorithms responsible for activating, managing licenses and improving the efficiency of the system. It also gives you the option of manually activating Windows by calling Microsoft via Skype. You must tell them the 12-digit code provided by the toolbox. You will then get the Microsoft activation key for Windows and Office products. Microsoft Toolkit is the two-in-one software that gives you the ability to activate all versions of Windows, as well as Microsoft Office.
Many other tools are also available on the Internet. They provide the window and the desktop fully activated, but they only work when you are disconnected from the Internet. But Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 works online and offline and gives you the full warranty of Windows product and desktop software fully activated for life.