Download Notepad++ Free
Editor : | Version : 2017 (last version)
Info: 2002 downloads since 2016-05-21
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size.
Furthermore, he can be extended through the use of plugins that provide extra functionality or improvements to the existing features. For those looking for a versatile text editor and source code editor, you cannot go wrong with this software.
You need to know, you can use it to write or read text files like with the basic notepad install in Windows. It's very simple to install and use this little software. If you have a big text open you can edit it, it's very easily. You can find, count or replace words very simply.
Features of Notepad++ :
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding : screenshot 1, screenshot 2, screenshot 3 and screenshot 4
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable : minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical document list
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments