Download WMI Explorer 2.0
Editor : | Version : 2017 (last version)
Info: 2103 downloads since 2016-05-21
WMI Explorer 2.0 is a utility intended to provide the ability to browse and view WMI namespaces/classes/instances/properties in a single pane of view and is inspired by the PowerShell based WMI Explorer written by Marc.
As someone who works with Configuration Manager (SCCM), I spend a lot of time in wbemtest trying to find things which is very time consuming. I started this project with the intention to combine the features of currently available WMI Explorers, and to make it easier and quicker to find what you're looking for in WMI.
Features of WMI Explorer 2.0 :
- Browse and view WMI objects in a single pane of view.
- Connect as alternate credentials to remote computers.
- Asynchronous and Synchronous mode for enumeration.
- Method execution.
- SMS (Configuration Manager) mode providing additional functionality for Configuration Manager.
- Filter classes and instances matching specified criteria.
- View classes/instances in Managed Object Format (MOF).
- Search classes, methods and properties for names matching specified criteria.
- Run WQL queries.
- Automatic generation of WQL query for the selected Class/Instance.
- Automatic script creation (PowerShell and VBS).
- Highlighting enumerated objects.
- Display property descriptions and possible enumeration values (if available).
- Display methods descriptions and parameters.
- Display embedded property values.
- Caching enumerated classes/instances.
- View WMI Provider Process Information.
- Automatic check for new version.