Amonetize is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
-Identified the 10/08/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
– It installs as a driver system (O58),
– It creates a Legacy pointing to a malware service, key in the registry. (O64)
– (.Copyright © 2015 – .) — C:Program Filesfchk32fchk32.exe
O23 – Service: Check Service (fchk32) . (.Copyright © 2015 – .) – C:Program Filesfchk32fchk32.exe
O43 – CFD: 2015/08/16 04:40:26 –  D — C:Program Filesfchk32
SR – Auto Check Service (fchk32) . (.Copyright © 2015.) – C:Program Filesfchk32fchk32.exe
a variant of Win32/Amonetize.I
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,