ASPackage is a software usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 02/02/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
– (… — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingASPackageASSrv.exe
O23 – Service: AS Service component (serveras) . (…) – C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingASPackageASSrv.exe
O42 – Logiciel: AnySend – (.CMI Limited.) — ASPackage
O43 – CFD: 12/02/2015 – 03:34:57 –  —-D C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingASPackage
O43 – CFD: 12/02/2015 – 03:34:57 –  —-D C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsASPackage
O61 – LFC: 12/02/2015 – 03:59:55 —A- . (…) — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingASPackageASPackage.exe
O61 – LFC: 12/02/2015 – 03:59:56 —A- . (…) — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingASPackageUninstall.exe
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,