NetService is an application that usually installs without your knowledge with free software downloads. Identified the 10/14/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
Main actions :
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
O23 – Service: Net.Tcp Service Handler (NetTcpHandler) . (…) – C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingNetServicenetservice.exe
O43 – CFD: 2015/10/04 23:50:50 –  D — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingNetService
SS – Auto Net.Tcp Service Handler (NetTcpHandler) . (…) – C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingNetServicenetservice.exe
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,
– Remove with ZHPcleaner