StormWarnings is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
-Identified the 03/05/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It settled in the Base of registers to be launched each time with the system (O4).
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
– (…) — C:Program FilesStormWarningsStormWarningsApp.exe
– (…) — C:Program FilesStormWarningsStormWarningsSrv.exe
O4 – HKLM..Run: . (…) — C:Program FilesStormWarningsStormWarningsApp.exe
O23 – Service: StormWarnings Update Service (StormWarnings Update Service) . (…) – C:Program FilesStormWarningsStormWarningsSrv.exe
O42 – Logiciel: StormWarnings – (.StormWarnings.) — StormWarnings
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/08 23:32:04 –  D — C:Program FilesStormWarnings
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/08 23:30:22 –  D — C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStormWarnings
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/08 23:30:39 –  D — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataLocalStormWarnings
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/08 23:32:37 –  D — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataLocalStorm_Warnings,_LLC
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/08 23:32:04 –  D — C:UsersCoolmanAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStormWarnings
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,