SuperPlusRadio is a software usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 07/08/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR),
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
C:Program FilesSuperPlusRadio v2.1V03.03
O39 – APT: DCWCJTF – (.RadioCanyonv2V03.03.) — C:WindowsTasksDCWCJTF.job
O39 – APT: DCWCJTF – (.RadioCanyonv2V03.03.) — C:WindowsSystem32TasksDCWCJTF
O39 – APT: YHDH – (.RadioCanyonv2V03.03.) — C:WindowsTasksYHDH.job
O39 – APT: YHDH – (.RadioCanyonv2V03.03.) — C:WindowsSystem32TasksYHDH
O42 – Logiciel: SuperPlusRadio v2.1V03.03 – (.RadioCanyonv2V03.03.) — SuperPlusRadio v2.1V03.03
O43 – CFD: 04/03/2015 – 09:53:09 –  —-D C:Program FilesSuperPlusRadio v2.1V03.03
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,