TermBlazer is an application usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 10/05/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– An Adware is a program that adds other programs without the knowledge of the user.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR),
– It installs drivers that start automatically with the system (O41)
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates a Legacy pointing to a malware service, key in the registry. (O64),
O23 – Service: TB 220.127.116.11 Client Service (tbsvc_18.104.22.168) . (…) – C:Program Files (x86)TermBlazer_22.214.171.124Servicetbsvc.exe (.not file.)
O41 – Driver: (tbfd_1_10_0_16) . (.TB – TB Driver x64.) – C:WindowsSystem32driverstbfd_1_10_0_16.sys
O58 – SDL:13/05/2015 – 20:11:32 —A- . (.TB – TB Driver x64.) — C:WindowsSystem32Driverstbfd_1_10_0_16.sys
O64 – Services: CurCS – 13/05/2015 – C:WindowsSystem32driverstbfd_1_10_0_16.sys (tbfd_1_10_0_16) .(.TB – TB Driver x64.) – LEGACY_TBFD_1_10_0_16
SS – | Auto 22/07/1658 0 | (tbsvc_126.96.36.199) . (…) – C:Program Files (x86)TermBlazer_188.8.131.52Servicetbsvc.exe
C:Program Files (x86)TermBlazer_184.108.40.206Servicetbsvc.exe
A variant of Win32/AdWare.Vitruvian.D
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,