TermCoach is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified the 07/28/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
Main actions :
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It installs as a driver system (O58),
– (.TermCoach – TermCoach Client Service.) — C:Program Files (x86)TermCoach_220.127.116.11Servicetcsvc.exe
O23 – Service: TermCoach 18.104.22.168 Client Service (tcsvc_22.214.171.124) . (.TermCoach – TermCoach Client Service.) – C:Program Files (x86)TermCoach_126.96.36.199Servicetcsvc.exe
O42 – Logiciel: TermCoach 188.8.131.52 – (.TermCoach.) — TermCoach_184.108.40.206
O43 – CFD: 2015/08/08 19:37:03 –  D — C:Program Files (x86)TermCoach_220.127.116.11
O58 – SDL:2015/07/28 23:43:50 A . (.TermCoach – TermCoach TDI Driver x64.) — C:WindowsSystem32driverstcfd_vt_1_10_0_21.sys
O58 – SDL:2015/07/28 23:43:52 A . (.TermCoach – TermCoach WFP Driver x64.) — C:WindowsSystem32driverstcfd_vw_1_10_0_21.sys
C:Program Files (x86)TermCoach_18.104.22.168Servicetcsvc.exe
C:Program Files (x86)TermCoach_22.214.171.124
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,
– Remove with ZHPcleaner