Wajam is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified the 08/20/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It settled in the Base of registers to be launched each time with the system (O4).
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
MD5.07B9D732CAB0E1BEDDAC178FC55651A4] – (…) — C:Program FilesWajaInterEnhancerWajaInterEnhancer Internet EnhancerInternetEnhancerService.exe
– (. – U2YST7.) — C:Program FilesWajaInterEnhancerWajaInterEnhancer Internet EnhancerInternetEnhancer.exe
O23 – Service: WajaInterEnhancer Service (WajaInterEnhancer Service) . (…) – C:Program FilesWajaInterEnhancerWajaInterEnhancer Internet EnhancerInternetEnhancerService.exe
O43 – CFD: 2015/08/20 21:38:28 –  D — C:Program FilesWajaInterEnhancer
O43 – CFD: 2015/08/20 21:38:28 –  D — C:ProgramDataMicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsWajaInterEnhancer
SR – Auto WajaInterEnhancer Service (WajaInterEnhancer Service) . (…) – C:Program FilesWajaInterEnhancerWajaInterEnhancer Internet EnhancerInternetEnhancerService.exe
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,