WordAnchor is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified the 06/15/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It installs drivers that start automatically with the system (O41)
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
– It installs as a driver system (O58),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
O23 – Service: WA 188.8.131.52 Client Service (wasvc_184.108.40.206) . (.WA – WA Client Service.) – C:Program Files (x86)WordAnchor_220.127.116.11Servicewasvc.exe
O41 – Driver: (wafd_1_10_0_19) . (.WA – WA WFP Driver x64.) – C:WindowsSystem32driverswafd_1_10_0_19.sys
O42 – Logiciel: WordAnchor 18.104.22.168 – (.WordAnchor.) — WordAnchor_22.214.171.124
O43 – CFD: 25/06/2015 – 23:55:33 –  —-D C:Program Files (x86)WordAnchor_126.96.36.199
O44 – LFC: – 15/06/2015 – 17:21:46 —A- . (.WA – WA WFP Driver x64.) — C:WindowsSystem32Driverswafd_1_10_0_19.sys
O58 – SDL:15/06/2015 – 17:21:46 —A- . (.WA – WA WFP Driver x64.) — C:WindowsSystem32Driverswafd_1_10_0_19.sys
O61 – LFC: 21/06/2015 – 11:47:08 —– . (.WA.) — C:Usersvincent35.morin@oranAppDataLocalTempis366025459159D0567_stpwordanchor-setup-188.8.131.52.exe => Temporary file not necessary
SR – | Auto 15/06/2015 299096 | (wasvc_184.108.40.206) . (.WA.) – C:Program Files (x86)WordAnchor_220.127.116.11Servicewasvc.exe
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,