March 4, 2016 at 2:27 am
Post count: 0
Hello ! Welcome on SosVirus :)
For your problem, please make this step :
Please download the correct version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) and save it to your Desktop.
– FRST 32-bits
– FRST 64-bits
Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software.
- Start FRST/FRST64.exe, right click Run as administrator.
- When the tool launches, choose Yes at the disclaimer.
- Before choose Scan, place a checkmark in the following :
Please be patient as the scan will take some time.
- The tool will produces a logfile named FRST.txt in the same location where the tool is run from.
- To finish, upload the logfile on SOSUpload and give me the link on your next message.
I wait your reports.