Home › Forums › Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs › Hello, as you suggested, here is my report I hope you can help me. › Reply To: Hello, as you suggested, here is my report I hope you can help me.
Welcome on SOSVirus :)
Your report is OK .
Please, follow this tutorial :
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM), save it to your Desktop.
- Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, follow the prompt. At the end place a checkmark in Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then choose Finish.
- When MBAM opens it will says Your database is out of date. Choose Fix Now.
- Click on the Settings tab at the top of the window, click on Detection and Protection at the top of the windows, checkmarck Scan for rootkits.
- Click on the Scan tab at the top of the window, choose Threat Scan, then Scan Now.
- If you receive a message that updates are available, choose Update Now button (the scan will start after updates are completed).
Please be patient as the scan will take some time.
- If MBAM detected threats, choose Quarantine for all items, then click Apply Actions.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
- After the reboot, launch MBAM, click on the History tab, choose Application Logs.
- Click the most recent Scan Log. In the window that opens, click the Export button, choose Text file (*.txt) and save the log to your Desktop.
- To finish, copy and past your report on your next message.