AdwCleaner is developed by Xplode. It’s a free Anti-Malware software. If you want to follow his updates, just follow his FaceBook Page Adwcleaner. It works on 32 and 64-bit versions of XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. With Adwcleaner, you can search and delete Adwares, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. Potentially Unwanted Programs can change your home page on your browsers and display advertising. If you have installed potentially Unwanted Programs some advertissements can appear on your screen like this :
AdwCleaner has four options :
- The first option : Scan to check if some Unwanted Programs are installed in your computer.
- The second option : Cleaning to delete Unwanted Programs.
- The third option : Quarantine Manager if you want to restore some files folders deleted by AdwCleaner.
- The fourth option : Uninstall to delete the software and the quarantine zone.
Tutorial Adwcleaner : Scan Option
- Donwload ADWCleaner by Xplode on your Desktop.
- Start adwcleaner.exe, right click Run as administrator. Accept the EULA, click I agree, let the database update.
- The software opens with his functionalities.
- Click on Scan to begin the scan.
- Please be patient a little bit, AdwCleaner searches some Unwanted Programs …
- When the scan is over, click on the Logfile button.
- A logfile will open, his name is AdwCleaner[Sx] (x is a number : Adwcleaner[S1] for example) :
- Click File on the top left of the window. Click Save As …
- Click Desktop.
- Click Save.
- Now, you can found the logfile from AdwCleaner on your Desktop.
- You can close AdwCleaner window’s.