ZHPCleaner is a free software designed to combat the pirates of browsers (Hijackers). Its main objective is to restore Proxy settings and remove browsers referrals. It aims to remove the advertising programs that display popups, potentially unwanted software (PUP), some toolbars grafted to the browser, some unnecessary legitimate programs. It software does not require no installation procedure, it therefore allows its transport on removable devices. ZHPCleaner analysis and cleans your pc very quickly. He is compatible with Windowx XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
It is translated in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
ZHPCleaner has four options :
- The first option : Scanner to check if some Unwanted Programs are installed in your computer.
- The second option : Repaire to delete Unwanted Programs.
- The third option : Report to open the logfile of the scanner or the repaire option.
- The fourth option : Quarantine Manager if you want to restore some files folders deleted by ZHPCleaner.
Tutorial ZHPCleaner : Scanner Option
- Donwload ZHPCleaner by Nicolas Coolman on your Desktop.
- Start ZHPCleaner.exe, right click Run as administrator. Accept the EULA, click I agree, let the database update.
- The software opens with his functionalities.
- Click Scanner to begin the scan.
- Please be patient a little bit, ZHPCleaner searches some Unwanted Programs, Hijackers …
- When the analysis is over, a window will open. The window can give you some informations on threats presents on your PC. If you want get some informations of them double click on the different lines in this window, if you don’t want, just close the window.
- Click on the Report button.
- A logfile will open, his name is ZHPCleaner :
- Click File on the top left of the window. Click Save As …
- Click Desktop.
- Click Save.
- Now, you can found the logfile of ZHPCleaner on your Desktop.
- You can close ZHPCleaner window’s.