Download Eset NOD32 Antivirus 9 (64-bit)
Editor : | Version : 2023 (last version)
Info: 2211 downloads since 2016-01-27
Eset NOD32 Antivirus 9 (64-bit) 2016
This version of Eset NOD32 Antivirus is only to : Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Home Server, Vista, XP SP3 (64-bit) !
ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides state-of-the-art protection for your computer against malicious code. Based on the ESET LiveGrid® scanning engine first introduced in the award-winning NOD32 antivirus system, ESET NOD32 Antivirus continues to deliver unprecedented protection against zero-day threats without the need for constant reactive signature updates.
Integrated antivirus and antispyware modules make ESET NOD32 Antivirus a complete security solution. This manual will guide you step-by-step through a typical installation and the basic configuration of the product.
Antivirus : Proactively detects and cleans more known and unknown viruses, worms, trojans and rootkits.
Antispyware : Protects you from hidden backdoors, downloaders, exploits, crackers, hijackers, password stealers and keyloggers.
Low demands : ESET engineered a smart solution with extremely low demands on system resources ensuring fast startup and smooth performance.
Gamer mode : Specialized settings streamline protection during gaming sessions.
Removable media : Allows automatic scanning and the ability to block removable media.
The Home section displays a detailed report of your protection status. In the event that any protection module is disabled, the Home window will show the name of the disabled module, along with a link allowing you to re-enable it.
The individual protection statuses are indicated by the following icons :
Green : Antivirus protection is working properly and your computer is protected against malicious software as well as network attacks. This status indicates that all protection modules are enabled and the virus signature database is up-to-date.
Orange : This icon is displayed if your operating system does not have all necessary operating system updates installed. The orange icon is displayed if :
- Real-time file system protection is enabled, but the maximum level of protection is not ensured.
- Email client protection or Web access protection is disabled or malfunctioning.
- Real-time file system protection is disabled or malfunctioning. Since the proper function of this module is vital to your system’s security, we recommend re-enabling the inactive module immediately.
- The virus signature database is out of date. If the virus database is not updated automatically, try to update it manually, or check to see if the computer is connected to
- Quickstart Guide (1.3 MB)
- User Guide (4.2 MB)