|File Size||156 Mb|
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016
Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides comprehensive computer protection against known and new threats, network and phishing attacks. Various functions and protection components are available as part of Kaspersky Anti-Virus to deliver comprehensive protection.
Computer Protection :
Protection components are designed to protect the computer against known and new threats, network attacks, and fraud. Every type of threat is handled by an individual protection component (see the description of components in this section). Components can be enabled or disabled independently of one another, and their settings can be configured. In addition to the real-time protection provided by the security components, we recommend that you regularly scan your computer for viruses and other malware. This is necessary in order to prevent any possible spreading of malicious programs that have not been discovered by protection components, for example, because a low security level was set or for other reasons.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides the following new features :
- The application now switches to limited functionality mode when the license expires.
- Interaction of the application with supported browsers has been improved: now a single extension is used instead of several separate plug-ins.
- Anti-Phishing protection has been improved.
- The graphic user interface has been improved.
- The size of the application installation package has been reduced.
- User Guide (885 Ko)