Official description of RogueKiller :
Roguekiller Anti-Malware free download.
RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms. It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).
Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding), RogueKiller is one of the best malware removal software. It is able to find threats other anti-malware can’t find because of the very aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).
RogueKiller has three options :
- The first option : Scan to check if some threats are installed in your computer.
- The second option : Delete to delete threats.
- The fourth option : Report to display and export the detections in a logfile (.txt, .html, .json)
Tutorial RogueKiller : Scan Option
- Start RogueKiller.exe or RogueKillerX64.exe, right click Run as administrator.
- Accept the EULA, click Accept.
- The software opens with his functionalities.
- Click on Scan to begin the scan.
- Please be patient a little bit, RogueKiller searches some threats …
- When the scan is over, a window will be open. Read it and you can close it.
- Click on the Report button.
- A window will open, click Open TXT :
- A logfile will open, his name is rk_xxxx (x are numbers and letters : rk_743F for example) :
- Click File on the top left of the window. Click Save As …
- Click Desktop.
- Name the file RoegueKillerScanReport then, Click Save.
- Now, you can found the logfile of RogueKiller on your Desktop.
- You can close RogueKiller window’s.